Book Monthly Get Up To 65% Discount
Toyota Vellfire 2.4cc or Similar
From RM362.93 - RM600.00 Unit Price
- Luggage : 2x Big, 2x Small
- Passengers : 7x
- Transmission : Automatic Transmission
- Fuel : Petrol Ron 95/97
- 4x 500ml Mineral water bottle
- Phone car holder
- Tyre Inflator Canister
The deposit will be refunded once you return the car. Please read our Refund Policy to understand more.
Insurance & Excess
- All vehicles are fully insured with standard motor vehicle policy. However the hirer is responsible for excess MYR2,000 (Group A), MYR3,000 (Group B), MYR5,000 (Group C) and MYR10,000 (Group D).
- The hirer can reduce the excess to MYR1,000 (Group A) , MYR1,500 (Group B) ,MYR 2,500 (Group C) and MYR 4,500 (Group D) by purchasing optional Excess Protection for MYR20.00 per day / MYR500 per month (Group A), MYR30.00 per day / MYR500 (Group B), MYR40.00 per day / MYR1,000 (Group C) and MYR50.00 per day / MYR1,000 (Group D).
- All insurance and excess protection do not apply for damage or lost due to careless action, negligence, illegal or improper use of the vehicle. The insurance and excess protection also do not apply to tyre punctures, burst tyres, battery damage due to car not switched off for long period, and loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
- The accident or damage only applies for collision between two moving objects. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under hirer’s full responsibility and subjected to the above excess and excess protection.
- For damage which involves a third party, the hirer is required to get information from the third party driver which include the driver’s name, IC/Passport, driving licence and vehicle registration number. If the claim cannot be made against third party insurance, all damage will be under hirer’s responsibility and subjected to the above excess or excess protection.
- The hirer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance and excess protection is void if the vehicle is driven on unsealed and unmade road or surface.
- The hirer is required to contact our representatives to inform us for any event of accidents or car theft.
- A police report should be made within 24 hours after the accidents or from the time you’ve found out the theft or loss. The police report should be obtained in writing.
- Major accident happen renter have to compensate amount (based on both parties agreed Group A-D)
Really good service and timeliness. Greeted with a lovely smile and Ephraim explained everything clearly and concisely. Everything went smoothly. Hassle free service. Definitely rent through Gem Car Rental again.
Efficient and prompt service. Had compare their service with few car rental company but it is only Gem Car Rental that’s able to provide me a car seat and stoller for my two years old son. Definitely will rent from them again in the future.
The car was sent to our hotel in Double Tree on time. They even let us know where to find nice places and good food. This is our first time renting a mercedes SUV C200 from them for 5 days. Overall everything is good