Book Monthly Get Up To 65% Discount
Toyota Yaris 1.5cc or Similar
From RM96.26 - RM240.00 Unit Price
- Luggage : 2x Big
- Passengers : 5x
- Transmission : Automatic Transmission
- Fuel : Petrol Ron 95/97
- 4x 500ml Mineral water bottle
- Phone car holder
- Tyre Inflator Canister
The deposit will be refunded once you return the car. Please read our Refund Policy to understand more.
Insurance & Excess
- All vehicles are fully insured with a standard motor vehicle policy. However, the hirer is responsible for excess MYR2,000 (Group A), MYR3,000 (Group B), MYR5,000 (Group C) and MYR10,000 (Group D).
- The hirer can reduce the excess to MYR1,000 (Group A), MYR1,500 (Group B) ,MYR 2,500 (Group C) and MYR 4,500 (Group D) by purchasing optional Excess Protection for MYR20.00 per day / MYR500 per month (Group A), MYR30.00 per day / MYR500 (Group B), MYR40.00 per day / MYR1,000 (Group C) and MYR50.00 per day / MYR1,000 (Group D).
- All insurance and excess protection do not apply for damage or loss due to careless action, negligence, or illegal or improper use of the vehicle. The insurance and excess protection also do not apply to tire punctures, burst tires, battery damage due to the car not being switched off for a long period, and loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
- The accident or damage only applies for collision between two moving objects. Any damage, while the vehicle is stationary will be under the hirer’s full responsibility and subjected to excess and excess protection above.
- For damage involving a third party, the hirer must get information from the third party driver, including the driver’s name, IC/Passport, driving license, and vehicle registration number. If the claim cannot be made against third party insurance, all damage will be under hirer’s responsibility and subjected to the above excess or excess protection.
- The hirer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance and excess protection are void if the vehicle is driven on an unsealed, unmade road or surface.
- The hirer is required to contact our representatives to inform us for any event of accidents or car theft.
- A police report should be made within 24 hours after the accidents or from when you’ve discovered the theft or loss. The police report should be obtained in writing.
- Major accidents happen, renter have to compensate amount (based on both parties’ agreed Group A-D)