Delivery and Collection Fee
- Delivery and collection incur charges of MYR40-MYR140. More than Johor Bahru area will be different charges.
- An additional charge of MYR20.00 per trip for delivery and collection before 09:00 and after 18:00.
- Pick up and drop off service only allowed for advance booking.
Driver’s Age And Licence Requirements
- The drivers must be between 21 and 65 years old. Other nationals with valid English driving licenses can drive in Malaysia for a maximum of 3 months. Probational license holders will not be accepted.
- The minimum rental is 1 day. Extension above 12 hours considers the full day rate.
- Any extension to the rental period must be informed in writing to the Company at least 1 week in advance. The monthly rental rate will remain the same and pro-rated by the number of calendar days.
- Per day mileage 300km, exceed per km MYR0.5
- Petrol full to full
- No bank commitment
- Zero risk on depreciation cost
- Provide rental car for long term or additional information please contact : ( +6018-387 7720 )
- Please bring a photocopy of your identity card/passport, driving license, business card or any relevant document to verify your working/home address.
- During vehicle collection, the hirer is required to check for any damage or missing part to the vehicles. If the hirer found any damage or missing part before collecting the vehicle please inform our team immediately. Any damage or missing part that is not reported earlier will be considered under the hirer’s responsibility.
- Pick up and drop off only provided for door to door house service , Hotel lobby or Security guard.
- Car be subjected to free upgrade due to issues happen , however hirer do not agree company reserve the right to cancel booking without refund
Insurance & Excess
- All vehicles are fully insured with a standard motor vehicle policy. However, the hirer is responsible for excess MYR2,000 (Group A), MYR3,000 (Group B), MYR5,000 (Group C) and MYR10,000 (Group D).
- The hirer can reduce the excess to MYR1,000 (Group A), MYR1,500 (Group B) ,MYR 2,500 (Group C) and MYR 4,500 (Group D) by purchasing optional Excess Protection for MYR20.00 per day / MYR500 per month (Group A), MYR30.00 per day / MYR500 (Group B), MYR40.00 per day / MYR1,000 (Group C) and MYR50.00 per day / MYR1,000 (Group D).
- All insurance and excess protection do not apply for damage or loss due to careless action, negligence, or illegal or improper use of the vehicle. The insurance and excess protection also do not apply to tire punctures, burst tires, battery damage due to the car not being switched off for a long period, and loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
- The accident or damage only applies for collision between two moving objects. Any damage, while the vehicle is stationary will be under the hirer’s full responsibility and subjected to excess and excess protection above.
- For damage involving a third party, the hirer must get information from the third party driver, including the driver’s name, IC/Passport, driving license, and vehicle registration number. If the claim cannot be made against third party insurance, all damage will be under hirer’s responsibility and subjected to the above excess or excess protection.
- The hirer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance and excess protection are void if the vehicle is driven on an unsealed, unmade road or surface.
- The hirer is required to contact our representatives to inform us for any event of accidents or car theft.
- A police report should be made within 24 hours after the accidents or from when you’ve discovered the theft or loss. The police report should be obtained in writing.
- Major accidents happen, renter have to compensate amount (based on both parties’ agreed Group A-D)
Security deposit of MYR300-MYR3000.00 will be charged on hirer credit card or debit card.
Security deposit be used in the event of loss or damage to the Rental Vehicle during the term of this agreement. In the event of damage to the Rental Vehicle, will apply this Security Deposit to defray the costs of necessary repairs or replacement. Suppose the cost for repair or replacement of damage to the Rental Vehicle exceeds the amount of the Security Deposit. In that case, Renter will be responsible for the balance of this cost.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the car. Penalty MYR300 will be charged for cleaning any unpleasant odor.
- Pungent smell penalty MYR100 (eg: durian , vomits)
- No pets allowed , penalty MYR100.
- In the event when car return too dirty penalty MYR50 (eg: sediment , soil , drinks pour off )
- Change of location will incurred MYR30 each trip.
- Last minute on return date extend after operating hour 6pm-9pm incurred charges of MYR20, 9pm-11pm MYR50.
- Due to careless accidentally payment , they will be a surcharged total amount of 10%.
- All traffic/parking summons (if any) will be under the hirer’s responsibility. Penalty MYR50 will be charged if the customer fails to pay the summons within the time specified after sending the notification.
- For long-term rental, the hirer is responsible for returning the car to our nearest branch if the car is due for servicing. We reserve the right to charge a penalty of MYR1.00 per KM after 500 KM exceeding the service limit.
- If there are any breach of contract by the Hirer during the contract period, the deposit will be forfeited.
- In the event of any motor vehicle accident, if the accident is claimable by standard vehicle insurance, the Hirer is responsible for the car rental amount until the vehicle repair is complete.
- The speed limit for highways in Malaysia is 110 KM/hr, while the normal road is 90 KM/hr. Please drive carefully and obey traffic rules.
Returning The Vehicle
- Please inform in advance 7 days if you want to return or extend the rental.
- For Long term rental, please inform in advance 1 month.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be notified with formal notice in advance. We reserve the right to charge full day rental for cancellation less than 24 hours.
- A formal notice in writing must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject cancellation of Reservation Number (Booking No.)
- In the event of early termination or before the rental agreement period end, the hirer has no right to refund any or part of the charges.
- We will process the refund for a full rental amount within 14 working days.
- No refund will be given for the hirer fails to show up (cancellation without notice)
- If a booking is canceled within 7 to 14 days from pick up, the renter will be charged 30% of the rental amount as a cancellation fee and the balance will be refunded back.
- If a booking is canceled within 2 to 7 days from pick up, the renter will be charged 50% of the rental amount as a cancellation fee, and the balance will be refunded back.
- If a booking is canceled within 1 day from pick up, the renter will be charged 80% of the rental amount as a cancellation fee, and the balance will be refunded.
- All cancellations of long-term leasing must be notified 2 weeks before the booking date. We reserve the right to charge a one-month rental for cancellation of less than a month.
- Deposit will be refund after 14 days of returning the car to credit card or debit card.
- in the event between 6 months after return the car there is a summons on booking date , our customer service team update proof of payment to claim back from driver.
- 24 hours or change of booking date, surcharged 10% of total amount.
- Driver particular must be submitted before receiving the car on pick up date , booking information and pick up date with same driver submitted documentation. Driver totally agrees that he/she will be rejected from receiving the car if the documentation is different person . No refund will be made