Delivery and Collection Fee
- Delivery and collection incur charges of MYR30-MYR120. More than Johor Bahru area will be different charges.
- Additional charge of MYR20.00 per trip for delivery and collection before 09:00 and after 17:00.
Driver’s Age And Licence Reguirements
- The drivers must be between 21 and 65 years old. Other nationals who hold a valid driving licence in English can drive in Malaysia for a maximum of 3 months. Probational license holders will not be accepted.
- Minimum rental is 1 day . Extension above 12 hours consider full day rate.
- Any extension to the rental period must be informed in writing to the Company at least 1 week in advance. Monthly rental rate will remain the same and pro-rated by the number of calendar days.
- Per day mileage 300km
- No bank commitment
- Zero risk on depreciation cost
- Provide rental car for long term or additional information please contact : ( +6018387 7720 )
- Please bring a photocopy of your identity card/passport, driving licences, business card or any relevant document to verify your working/home address.
- During vehicle collection, the hirer is required to check for any damage or missing part to the vehicles. If the hirer found any damage or missing part before collect the vehicle please inform our team immediately. Any damage or missing part that is not reported earlier will be considered under the hirer responsibility.
Insurance & Excess
- All vehicles are fully insured with standard motor vehicle policy. However the hirer is responsible for excess MYR2,000 (Group A), MYR3,000 (Group B), MYR5,000 (Group C) and MYR10,000 (Group D).
- The hirer can reduce the excess to MYR1,000 (Group A) , MYR1,500 (Group B) ,MYR 2,500 (Group C) and MYR 4,500 (Group D) by purchasing optional Excess Protection for MYR20.00 per day / MYR500 per month (Group A), MYR30.00 per day / MYR500 (Group B), MYR40.00 per day / MYR1,000 (Group C) and MYR50.00 per day / MYR1,000 (Group D).
- All insurance and excess protection do not apply for damage or lost due to careless action, negligence, illegal or improper use of the vehicle. The insurance and excess protection also do not apply to tyre punctures, burst tyres, battery damage due to car not switched off for long period, and loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
- The accident or damage only applies for collision between two moving objects. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under hirer’s full responsibility and subjected to the above excess and excess protection.
- For damage which involves a third party, the hirer is required to get information from the third party driver which include the driver’s name, IC/Passport, driving licence and vehicle registration number. If the claim cannot be made against third party insurance, all damage will be under hirer’s responsibility and subjected to the above excess or excess protection.
- The hirer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance and excess protection is void if the vehicle is driven on unsealed and unmade road or surface.
- The hirer is required to contact our representatives to inform us for any event of accidents or car theft.
- A police report should be made within 24 hours after the accidents or from the time you’ve found out the theft or loss. The police report should be obtained in writing.
- Major accident happen renter have to compensate amount (based on both parties agreed Group A-D)
- Security deposit of RM300-RM3000.00 will be charge on hirer credit card or debit card.
- Security deposit be used in the event of loss or damage to the Rental Vehicle during the term of this agreement. In the event of damage to the Rental Vehicle, will apply this Security Deposit to defray the costs of necessary repairs or replacement. If the cost for repair or replacement of damage to the Rental Vehicle exceeds the amount of the Security Deposit, Renter will be responsible to of the balance of this cost.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the car. Penalty MYR300 will be charged for cleaning any unpleasant odour.
- No pets allowed , penalty MYR100.
- All traffic/parking summons (if any) will be under hirer responsibility. Penalty MYR50 will be charged if the customer failed to pay the summons within the time specified after we send notification.
- For long term rental, the hirer is responsible to return the car at our nearest branch if the car is due for servicing. We reserve the right to charge penalty of MYR1.00 per KM after 500 KM exceeding the service limit.
- If there are any breach of contract by the Hirer during the contract period, the deposit will be forfeited.
- In the event of any motor vehicle accident, if the accident is claimable by standard vehicle insurance, the Hirer is responsible for car rental amount until the vehicle repair is completed.
- Speed limit for highway in Malaysia is 110 KM/hr, while normal road is 90 KM/hr. Please drive carefully and obey traffic rules.
Returning The Vehicle
- Please inform in advance 3-7 days if you want to return or extend the rental.
- For Long term rental please inform in advance 1 month.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be notified with formal notice, in writing, 24 hours before the pick up date. We reserve the right to charge full day rental for cancellation less than 24 hours.
- Formal notice in writing must be email to [email protected] with subject cancellation of Reservation Number (Booking No.)
- In the event of early termination or before the rental agreement period end, the hirer has no right to refund any or part of the charges.
- We must receive a cancellation notice a minimum of 24hrs before the pick up date (vehicle collection)
- We will process the refund for full rental amount within 5-7 working days.
- No refund will be given for hirer fails to show up (cancellation without notice)
- If a booking is cancelled within 7 to 14 days from pick up, the renter will be charged 30% of the rental amount as cancellation fee and the balance will be refunded back.
- If a booking is cancelled within 2 to 7 days from pick up, the renter will be charged 50% of the rental amount as cancellation fee and the balance will be refunded back.
- If a booking is cancelled within 1 day from pick up, the renter will be charged 80% of the rental amount as cancellation fee and the balance will be refunded back.
- All cancellation of long term leasing must be notified 2 weeks before the booking date. We reserve the right to charge one month rental for cancellation less than a month.
- Deposit refund within 5 working days if Johor Bahru usage , out of Johor Bahru 3 weeks refund.